GiftPlace.com now provides you with an easy way to increase your businesses exposure, marketing and sales through instant online gift certificates.
- Now you can offer your customers a simple way to buy local gifts for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Wedding Gifts, Special Occasions or just a simple thank you!
- Through GiftPlace.com‘s website you can now market and sell your gift certificates to thousands of ready local gift buyers.
- We also offer a seamless private label link from your website to our instant gift certificate site with your businesses logo.
- You can easily track all of your gift certificate sales and redemptions online through your own merchant account.
The Common Past Gift Certificate Issues
- Customers had previously only been able to buy gift certificates from you when your business was open.
- The paper trial: Managers keeping track of the daily gift sales, inventory & redemptions.
- The amount of time involved to get one paper gift certificate info from a customer to the recipient and mailing it out.
Social Marketing and Internet Sales
Business ownersj know that it is not just the amount of advertising you do that makes your place successful, it is the positive word of mouth marketing. Give your customers an easy online platform to help them market their favorite place to their friends, family and business colleagues.
How GiftPlace.com Started
Scott Holley was a local restaurateur in San Francisco for the past 10 years and owned five restaurants. Once he created online gift certificates for his restaurants he not only saw significant growth in gift certificates sales but the restaurant customers loved using it for gifts to their friends and family. He realized other local merchants could benefit from a similar platform so he created GiftPlace.com
Scott’s goal is to create a turnkey Internet gift certificate marketplace for local small to midsize merchants to manage, market, & promote.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you!
Please email us if you would like more information or to get started! email@example.com